All the discussion of fonts recently has got me revisiting my own thoughts
about what I use in Finale.  I'm also about to get back into some serious
arranging for my ensembles at school and thought now would be a good time to
get some of the things I've been considering.  (Just bought Bill Duncan's
Chord Symbols, dontchaknow!)

I'm okay with Maestro, but in the past have considered purchasing the
November font for a little different look, and (as they put it in their
marketing) something a little softer on the eyes.  I'm considering it again
now, and thought the wisdom of members on this list might have something to
share about it.  $80 is a significant plunge for me.

Has anyone here used it?  Have you liked it?  Does it have significant
limitations?  What do you prefer/not prefer in it versus Maestro?  I checked
out/printed out some of the sample PDFs from their website, and it looks
nice, but I'm just worried I'm missing something.

Thanks to anyone who's able to weigh in.

-- Mike