Eric Dannewitz wrote:
This is true. However, maybe we should have an informal poll on what people's choice of fonts is?
Do they like hand written fonts? Maestro? Jazz? November? Ash?

I generally use Jazz for jazz type arrangements, and Maestro for everything else. I think if Bill Duncan can come up with some excellent jazz type articulations that work for Maestro, then I might possibly leave the Jazzfont.....

Same here, genrally - I use the jazz font for jazz and rock arrangements, and have found it easier to read in poor light (which is rpetty common in dark nightclubs), and use Maestro for 'legit' pieces, as they will generally be played in venues where lighting is not a problem.

But I also use "Technical" for Chord spellings and "jazz" for the sharps and flats, etc. I find it easier to read.

cd
--
http://www.livejournal.com/users/dershem/#