Which brings up a couple of questions (I'm on mac 2005b):

1. Is there any way to get the jazz HP style to swing and stay swinging at a
setting of 75 instead of the default 100?  When I try to adjust this in the
playback controls I have to reset it over and over again, for almost every
playback.  Do I need to set up a custom style?  Seems like I was even having
trouble with that at one point.

2. Using jazz HP style, is there a way to take the swing off a section of
music (actually just 5 beats of vln. 2)?  I thought the Apply HP plugin
would have been able to do this sort of thing but I couldn't immediately
make it happen.

TIA for any help with this.

Don Hart

on 11/6/05 8:47 AM, Christopher Smith at [EMAIL PROTECTED]