On 11/30/05 1:13 PM, "Andrew Stiller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As to the point above, tho, I find it hard to believe. 1st-gen. iMacs
> were the first to have no floppy drive. If they can't burn data to a
> CD, then they can't copy to removable media at all!

Andrew --

You're right -- they can't.  I have, in fact, a 2nd-generation iMac (one of
the "five flavors" - mine's tangerine!), and when I bought it, I had to also
buy an Imation SuperDrive to be able to save to floppies (and SuperDisks).
When I moved to my current iMac G4, it was a pain in the butt to move over
all my files, that's for sure.

-- Mike