Radio Shack makes a simple cleaning fluid that works pretty well. It is work a try.

On Dec 1, 2005, at 6:31 PM, Ken Moore wrote:

When you defrost your freezer, melting the ice that has collected within it gives you distilled water, good enough for some purposes (e.g. steam irons).

Frost-free fridge...

Yeah, I know, I could walk around the corner and buy distilled water just about anywhere--but I'm used to methyl alcohol as the all-purpose cleaner for delicate mechanisms, and it never gave me any problems. One of its good points is its volatility: I can clean off those rollers and immediately go back to printing. I imagine that water, distilled or not, would take hours to evaporate from the underside of the roller mechanism.

Andrew Stiller
Kallisti Music Press
http://home.netcom.com/~kallisti/