I have a friend who has one keyboard exactly like that but without MIDI. It
comes with a sound bank and a small loudspeaker. I have tried to play it and
it is pretty decent. I am sure that it will be more than enough for speedy
entry.
It seems that one company is manufacturing the flexible keyboard as OEM.

And the price is good!

Hope it helps!