I have changed the order of two staves in a multi-stave work by dragging the stave and then using sort and respace while in scroll view. The staves are as I want them in scroll view, but when I go to page view, the staves are in the original order. When I try dragging and respacing the staves in page view, the dragging only works fully on the stave I drag (other systems are moved to a lesser extent) and respacing has no effect. I have done this on another file with exactly the same layout and it worked as expected, so I do not know what has gone wrong here. Any suggestions?
Michael Lawlor