Dean M. Estabrook wrote:

I'm writing a piece for E.H., Flute, strings and Chorus. My score, naturally, has all those parts in it. I want to produce a score in which all the instrumental parts are reduced to a 2 stave piano part, but leave out the vocal parts. The Piano Reduction Plug in does not allow me to select just those instrumental parts ... it just lets me highlight contiguous parts. I set the score up to have E.H. and Fl. on top, then SATB, then strings. Perhaps that was a mistake, now that I think about it, but it would be a hassle to change it now. Any thoughts?

Use the mass-mover tool to select only those staves you want included in the piano-reduction, then run the plug-in.

--
David H. Bailey