I don't see this running 10.4.4, but I do get strange things every now and then. Your new articulation font sometimes doesn't show up after placing it upon a note. And sometimes it does.

Perhaps there is some sort of screen draw thing happening? If I have finale redraw the screen, the font appears.

bill wrote:
Hi all,

Has anyone discovered that underlining something in a text block will make a
big rectangular blob where the underlined text is.  I am still using 10.3.9.
I've tried this with several fonts and it is the same thing.

Bill