To: <finale@shsu.edu>
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 1:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Finale] Traffic

Andrew Stiller wrote:

On Jan 25, 2006, at 2:00 PM, dhbailey wrote:

Take the time to create PDF files now -- they're easy to print, are likely to be a file format that will survive for quite a long while, and you can control how they're setup (password protection or not, page layout, whatever.)

A good idea--but it still will leave the issues of booklet printing, selective manual duplexing, etc. for whoever to handle.

Andrew Stiller
Kallisti Music Press
http://home.netcom.com/~kallisti/

Then perhaps an expensive but ultimately probably the longest-lasting option -- get them printed by a professional printing firm on archival paper, and bound in library-quality bindings.

--
David H. Bailey