Richard Yates écrit:
>You could set music spacing to do no avoiding of collisions, respace the
>music (so that all the layers line up vertically), then drag to the tab
>staff.

I did try this, but it doesn't seem to affect the stems and hence the
horizontal placement of the noteheads and the numbers in the tab. Or is
there some setting I'm overlooking?
Dennis

We must be miscommunicating about the problem. look at this:

http://www.yatesguitar.com/misc/Sample.pdf

I was trying to get your score to look like the second staff, but I found
that this was not necessary to produce the tab shown on the third staff.
Those stems and tab numbers are all lined up correctly. What does your tab
look like?

Richard