Well, yes and no. I have no idea if Shaw was personally involved in any of the crossover stuff -- most of the time, the music director doesn't conduct the pops gigs. Anyway, the _Good Old Boys_ premiere happened back in 1974 and the orchestra was conducted by one of Randy's uncles, Emil Newman.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://secretsociety.typepad.com