Brian

Hold down only the opt key as you click on the target measure.

John

On 31 Jan 2006, at 10:28, Brian Williams wrote:

Dear list,

I just started using Finale 2006 for "real" work and discovered a disturbing new loss of functionality. In the mass mover tool, whenever you select a
region and attempt to copy it to other staves you are greeted in every
instance by an annoying dialog box that takes the place of the "Items to
Copy" dialog in previous versions.

I frequently copy the same material to several staves and having to click
through this dialog box is a very annoying extra step, especially
considering that the enter and return keys are on the opposite side of my PowerBook keyboard from the option key (which I hold down with the shift key
to copy to another staff).

Is there any way to turn off this annoying new "feature" so that opt-shift clicking on a staff will copy the material with the previous "items to copy" settings like it did in previous versions without having to hit enter or
return to dismiss this dialog every single time?

Brian