Hi,

I created a score with Finale2006 and FinaleGPO.
When I export every staff individually by using
the solo button and the "Save Special -> Save as Audio File" function the resulting wave files all have slightly different lengths:
the shortest takes 45sec786ms, the longest 46sec013ms.
When overlaying these wave files they sound slightly out of sync
(> 200 ms !).
Even when exporting the same staff several times I get
differences in length of more than 100 ms.

Is this a Finale / FinaleGPO bug or is this the result of using a "standard" integrated soundcard instead of a "professional" soundcard ?

I am using Windows XP on a one-year old laptop with an integrated standard soundcard (Realtek AC'97 Audio), 1,7 GHz pentium-m processor and
2 GByte RAM.

Thanks a lot for any help,

Jan Angermueller