Use the Apply Human Playback Plugin -- this locks in a single "interpretation." Otherwise, timing may vary slightly from "take" to "take."

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://secretsociety.typepad.com
Brooklyn, NY

On 13 Mar 2006, at 7:21 PM, Christopher Smith wrote:

Hi,

We heard of this before. It's because of Human Playback's variable interpretation of tempos changes like rits and the like. There is a random element in how much rit is applied. It has nothing to do with the soundcard.

I think we determined that you could edit the Human Playback so that the amount of variation in tempo was zero (all rits would play back exactly the same way) and so successive tracks would have the same timing. I don't have Finale on this computer, though, so I can't tell you exactly how to do that.

Christopher