The 1970's are by far my favorite decade of popular music. Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, James Brown, Al Green, Sly Stone, Randy Newman, King Crimson, Parliament/Funkadelic, The Who, Led Zep, David Bowie, the Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Bill Withers, Steely Dan, Elvis Costello, Nick Drake, The Clash, The Talking Heads, Joni Mitchell, Brian Eno, The Ramones, The Police, and many more all did their best work in the 1970's.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://secretsociety.typepad.com