To: <finale@shsu.edu>
Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2006 7:53 PM
Subject: [Finale] Finale import into Sibelius question

I would like, if possible, to share some Finale files with an acquaintance in another city who has Sibelius 2.1 (Windows, I believe). I know nothing of Sibelius, and the acquaintance seems fairly stymied by it all.

Is Finale import into Sibelius 2.1 possible? I can send older versions of my files from Finale 2003, 2004 or the best versions of the files from 2005 (all Windows).

I sent her one Fin2005 file, and she wrote back "My home computer said I could not open it because I did not have Anastasia font."

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

Raymond Horton