You want the guitarist to tune their top E string up by *eight semitones*???

I'm not a guitarist, but my strong suspicion is there's no way to do that without serious risk of breaking the string.

It sounds like this part is not playable on a guitar without an extended fretboard.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://secretsociety.typepad.com