Measure-attached expressions can be attached to a beat. Open the Finale Default File and create a measure-attached "ffff" mark -- the very first box in the "Measure Expression Alignment" dialog is the horizontal distance from the alignment point, and the default unit is "beats".

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://secretsociety.typepad.com