http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/private/finale/2006-April/081023.html

On that post I was mentioning my concern about the quality of the PDF.

It was mentioned that:

"I did notice that the stems on flagged eighths seem to have alignment issues with
the flag, and you have not corrected Finale's mistreatment of slanted
beams so there are little white wedges with staff lines (Patterson
Beams plugin corrects this last one."

Could someone offer me suggestions on the settings and keystroke for Pattersons' plug-in?
The choices and potential keystrokes seem daunting to me.

Any help appreciated.

Thank you very much