Robert Patterson wrote:

Where are the worms?

No worms. This is what I thought was opening the can. I thought I was insulting cellists, but no one went for it, and it turned into a tame thread on clefs instead. Probably no cellists here. Maybe they are to busy practicing:

RBH wrote. a few days ago:

It sounds like cellists are having to know three clefs, instead of just two, and to know treble in two different octaves. Poor kids. When they get to four clefs, treble in two octaves and in Bb, then they'll be caught up to trombonists!