I wish to get in touch with John Keane, the man credited with the music to TV series Hornblower.

That’s the British Naval TV saga set in Napoleonic times, based on the C.S.Forester novels about Horatio Hornblower. It’s currently on Foxtel pay TV here in OZ.

Great music, but I can find no recordings or reference to availability of sheet music for band (or orchestra).

I can find John Keane, and Hornblower as a web-site- but I think there are several John Keanes, and no contact for any. (Maybe their choice!)

As ever, all assistance and guidance appreciated.

Cheers K in OZ

Keith Helgesen.

Director of Music, Canberra City Band.

Ph: (02) 62910787. Mob 0417-042171