On Jun 25, 2006, at 9:42 AM, dhbailey wrote:

Christopher Smith wrote:

Actually, just implementing a tap of the F key (for "flip") to change the placement of a slur would be perfectly acceptable to me. Once I discovered this on the tuplets, I saved huge amounts of time. It would be great to have a keystroke like this for ties in Speedy Entry, as firing up the Special Tools and dragging ties around at enormous magnification gets pretty old, too. Maybe there already is one, and I just don't know about it? Please?

ctrl-f does this for smart-shape slurs as well as for ties in speedy-entry.

--
David H. Bailey

David B and Don Hart, if you guys were standing here, I would kiss you both (or ask my wife to, depending on your preference.) ;-)

That is great news, and I don't know how I never knew this before.

Christopher