From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Rod McDonald
Sent: Tue 27-Jun-06 22:19
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: Re: [Finale] Re:OTmusic getting louder - was Trombones

Interesting thread. I play a 2950 for 3 years now. The decibel level resides
solely with the practitioner! I chose the 2950 because of the 'Large Bore'
and also decided on the Bach Stradivarius  with a 'Large Bore'. Sound is
delightful. Full, round and with the option of 'decibels' to the max, if I
desire. Main reason I chose 'Large Bore' was that I play with only one lung
and wanted to extend myself. Best decision I ever made as the sound is
beautiful. Rod.