> I use some of TGTools' features constantly, but not this one!

In case you haven't already figured it out, I was referring to the Staff List
Manager. (The name is misleading, but it is really about staff optimization.)

Not only can you include or exclude staves by checking a checkbox, you can copy
optimizations from one system to others.

Speaking of neglected TGTools features, the one I've discovered recently is
Join/Split systems. This is saving my hours of time revising the score & parts
of an orchestra piece. It automatically shifts all the system optimizations and
"distance between staves" settings.