On 08.08.2006 Robert Patterson wrote:
Johannes
> I just tried this in 2k6, OS X 10.4.7 and it worked just fine. Naturally > it will only print the postscript on PS printers.

What I've discovered is that if I use Finale to print the file, then the EPS
prints correctly. However, if I use Finale to print to a PDF (using built-in
tool in Tiger OSX print dialog), the resulting PDF does *not* print correctly,
either from Preview or from Adobe Reader 7.

It does not seem to matter whether I insert a referenced graphic or an embedded
graphic.

Ah, now I understand your problem. Here is what you do:
Instead of directly saving a PDF from the Print dialog, save a PS file. In Tiger this is an option, you do not have to set up a special printer driver. Then open that file in Preview and save. This should do the trick.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de