Johannes Gebauer wrote:

BTW, my current understanding is that FinaleScript booklet printing is not functional for linked parts. If anyone can get it to work, to print parts other than the top part (even that is tricky) I'd love to know.

I feel certain it does not work. FinaleScript would have to be modified to cycle thru the parts. Plugins can do this, but FS has not been upgraded to do it.

That said, I'm not sure why you need this any more. I use CocoaBooklet for all my booklet printing needs. It's donation-ware, Universal Binary, and works great.

http://fabien.iconus.ch/cocoabooklet/

--
Robert Patterson

http://RobertGPatterson.com