Hey David,

I'm afraid I don't own a copy of Sibelius anymore.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://secretsociety.typepad.com
Brooklyn, NY

On 13 Aug 2006, at 10:46 PM, David W. Fenton wrote:

On 13 Aug 2006 at 20:34, dhbailey wrote:

Does Logic work with MusicXML?  If it does (www.recordare.com should
be able to tell you if it does) have your friend export the file as
MusicXML, as it is so much more accurate than Finale's midi import.

Isn't Sibelius much better with MIDI import? If so, and it's
available, what about importing the MIDI into Sibelius, then
exporting to XML for import into Finale.

Lots of steps, but might be easier if the software is all available.