On Aug 14, 2006, at 11:37 AM, Tyler Turner wrote:

While obviously not ideal from a user's perspective,
blocking plug-ins from being run while in a linked
part is a fairly effective means of protecting the
majority of users. None of the included Finale
plug-ins that would have been likely to catch
unsuspecting users are modal.

I confess I don't understand what "modal" is, so let me be specific: If I start from score view will I be able to shift into an individual part and use a) JW Space Systems, b)TGTools/Spacing/Measure Widths, c)Patterson/Tie Mover, d) TGTools/Parts/Intelligent Extraction of Parts?

If not, am I correct in understanding that the old part-extraction paradigm is still functional, so I could go that way and use any plugin I like?

Andrew Stiller
Kallisti Music Press
http://home.netcom.com/~kallisti/