At 8/17/2006 12:53 PM, dc wrote:

>Eric Dannewitz écrit:
>>I think he meant that you can use an Intel Mac, put Windows on it, and
>>then, if you really wanted, run a Windows version of Finale........
>
>Yes, that's what I meant. Actually, I don't think there's any version too
>old to run under Windows. Of course, that means converting files to ETF for
>anything older than... (fill in the blank).

Interesting . . .

I think I might have the Windows Finale V1 disks . . . somewhere.

Since I am a pack rabbit, I have a zillion floppy disks dating back to 1982.

The more I think about it, they may be V2.

Anyway, if I run across them, I will try an install on Vista.

Phil Daley          < AutoDesk >
http://www.conknet.com/~p_daley