Yes...

But, this list does not send automated responses.

Except to say you are not a list member?

That's why I wondered where he sent the original message to.

At 8/17/2006 12:59 PM, Christopher Smith wrote:

MakeMusic doesn't run this list. There are just a bunch of interested users here. If you didn't get an answer, it's most likely that nobody knew what to tell you.

For a problem of this magnitude, I would get on the phone to MakeMusic tech support, wait through the hold, and get an answer fast.

(952) 937-9703, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm CST Monday to Friday. You pay only long distance charges. Have your serial number ready.

Christopher