Yes, Chuck ... I just magnified it and both parens were, in fact there. I printed a page, and they were also present. Thanks for the clue.

Dean

On Aug 22, 2006, at 10:43 AM, Chuck Israels wrote:

Hi Dean,

I have seen this behavior only now in 2007, but when I zoom in to a larger percentage view, the closing parenthesis becomes visible, so I suppose it will print. See if you get the same result when you enlarge the view. I hope this is not a 2007 bug. I have already found one that impacts my work, (a stem connection problem), Hiro confirmed it, and MM has now acknowledged that they see it too.

Chuck