At 10:17 PM 8/22/06 -0400, Darcy James Argue wrote:
>Staff Styles+alternate notehead tool.

Interesting solution -- but at this point I'm not sure how this is easier
than using a stock font and moving the noteheads. Since it changes the
whole notehead font, I'd still have to keep track of the standard noteheads
in that same measure. Plus, the multi-note version can be made to play back
correctly, but the staff style version would need a playback layer that
would be just as much work, no? Or am I completely missing something simple?

But I'd like to try it anyway, and sorry to keep asking, but what font? I
have 95 music fonts (gasp!) and none have an elongated, rounded, solid
note. (I'm on PC, but need a PC/Mac font because my clients have to have
the fonts along with the file.)

Dennis