dc a écrit :
My scores generally have a title page, followed by a blank page, with the score starting on page 3. I need to keep this same disposition in the parts. But, when I extract the parts, these first two pages disappear. And if I want to keep the title and composer's name, the copyright, etc. that appear on page 3, I haven't found any other way then deleting the first two pages of the score before extracting the parts, extracting the parts without saving the score, then adding two blank pages to the part, and then adding the text block title page.

Am I missing something that would make things simpler?

And then, what happens in 2007 if you use linked parts with title pages? Do the parts also inherit the title pages?

No, the title and the blank page deleted.

Jean Paul Gilles
http://www.2mceditions.com