Hi Steven,

The preset ensembles all use SoftSynth, not Garritan instruments. You can, however, create and save your own JABB-based ensembles.

Cheers,

On 04 Sep 2006, at 9:47 AM, Steven Gruver wrote:

I’m not sure if this has been addressed, but I own Finale 2007, Garritan Jazz Big Band and Personal Orchestra.  In the ‘Launch Wizard’ I can choose to use the Finale version of Garritan or my own purchased copies of those programs, select individual instruments and it will load correctly in Finale 2007 with the “Play Finale through NI Instruments…”  However, when I select an “Ensemble” from the Launch Wizard with the corresponding Garritan library selected it doesn’t work.  Is this normal behavior or a bug?

Steve Gruver