Sounds like an idea I'll have to try.

Thanks as usual, Darcy.

Chuck

On Sep 4, 2006, at 4:21 PM, Darcy James Argue wrote:

Hey Chuck,

I think you'll find that using the Setup Wizard is a big time-saver when it comes to working with Garritan instruments (since your GPO/ JABB setup is done for you by the Setup Wizard. This is usually faster than loading the instruments manually. Of course, you can also use the Setup Wizard to generate a blank that you later customize and use as a template -- that's what I do for my most- commonly used ensembles.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]