I am using Mac, and I saw similar results until I upgraded to PDK Tools 2.16. SFAIK, PDK Tools 2.16 is only available at the TGTools website. Jari never added it to his. Indeed, I believe Tobias has taken over maintenance of PDKTools.

JW Space Systems works fine with Fin07. As of now, however, there is no Universal Binary version of it (or of PDK Tools I believe). It will not work natively on Intel. The other caveat is that to run it on a part, you have to open it in score view. (This is the stupid Finale limitation.)

--
Robert Patterson

http://RobertGPatterson.com