On Oct 8, 2006, at 9:11 AM, Will Denayer wrote:

Hello All, Finale 2007 comes with a link to Native Instruments. You need to subscribe before you can use it. They ask for your address and telephone number and so on and so, because I did not know, what I was subscribing to, I didn't do it yet. What is NI about?

That's for the Garritan Personal Orchestra sounds. You need NI to hear them, and will have to register first. You can run Finale perfectly well without them, however.

For the rest, I have still so many questions about what is possible and what is not. I would love to see a score by a 'modern classical' composer who is using Finale. Is this possible somewhere?
Best regards, Will

Try here for the Finale examples in a modern context (some are traditional, some are new, you have to try a few)

http://finaletips.nu/hofengravers.php

Christopher