On Oct 16, 2006, at 9:09 AM, John Howell wrote:

I can't imagine it looking any better, and the lyrics are very clean and easy to read. (And THANK you for ignoring the old-fashioned refusal to use beams; makes it SO much easier to read!)

Thanks for the compliment, and to Christopher, too.

I am now inspired to make two observations:

First, I want to deflect some of that compliment to Michael Good, for being a rare publisher who could recognize, appreciate, and expect high engraving standards, and who, in spite of not being well-funded himself, nevertheless managed to come up with enough budget that I could spend time on details without feeling like I was giving my time away.

Second, I am absolutely horrified to notice -- not two years ago when we did this piece, not two days ago when I tracked down the link on the Recordare site and looked again, but only just TONIGHT -- that the lyricist's name is mistyped as "W.S. Gibert". How could that have gotten past me, Michael, both of you, and everyone else who has looked at the page?!?