On Oct 27, 2006, at 1:26 PM, ThomaStudios wrote:

Thanks Robert for the workaround. As it turned out, I discussed the issue with the client and he acquiesced to a more 'Finale- friendly' notation that I suggested.

Man, I HATE that! It drives me NUTS that WE have to acquiesce to the program, instead of the other way around, for such a simple thing!

There is no reason on earth that Finale should not be able to change the include rests option from bar to bar, or even beat to beat, if we so choose.

But kudos to Robert for his workaround, which is great!

Christopher