Hi Jef,

I reiterate, please call this guy and let him know.  It's his job.

Jim Bruce - customer support chief  1-800-843-2066 xt. 3644

Chuck

On Nov 13, 2006, at 1:25 PM, shirling & neueweise wrote:

From: Darcy James Argue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I can't believe they are *still* using that customer support system, which has been a fiasco on all fronts.

how else has it been problematic? i mean... other than the support kind of sux?

i don't think the need to respond so quickly should be such an issue, they have a message called "Researching" that they could just post instead of responding with inane and even irrelevant information...

The support personnel do not even have access to all the information you must enter every single time, and it would not surprise me if they don't have access to your case history either.

after several exchanges with one rep, who clearly wasn't reading what i wrote, i was encouraged to submit my case to another department, and was told "Please feel free to reference this case". i mentioned the case number in the first line of my new submission, and the response was a request for my serial number (3rd time in a week that i was asked!). i told him i had already submitted all the information necessary for the case to be processed, and he told me "If you want full support you need to type the complete issue in this new case."

I have no problem with a web-based support interface instead of an
email-based one, but the system MM uses is an embarrassment.

i think it's the MM people system that is the problem, not the online support system.

--

shirling & neueweise ... new music publishers
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :.../ http://newmusicnotation.com

Chuck Israels
230 North Garden Terrace
Bellingham, WA 98225-5836