Hi Jef,

You can try (952) 937-9703, and then maybe you can get the same extension. I hope you will call. It's our only hope of improving a not so great support system. I used to really enjoy communication with a lot of the people there, and it's not so much fun now.

I do get the impression that the "executive level" people would like things to be better, but whether they'll follow up and make the necessary changes is anyone's guess. Customer pressure needs to be applied.

Chuck