I wrote:

No -- although you're right that I didn't mean 67 lb. bond. I'm talking about letter-size Hammermill Cover Stock, which is advertised as "67 lb.", but checking the packaging, I see it's 148 g/m2. This is close to 40 lb. bond and just a bit thicker than the 9x12 100# offset paper I use for parts.

And, on further investigation, it turns out they mean 67 lb. vellum. (Is there anything more confusing than this absurd paper weight naming scheme? I really wish everyone would just standardize on g/m2 for all kinds of paper.)

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]