You guys are awesome. I just converted a brass quartet WAC file to MP3, using iTunes. I then uploaded it to my web page (see below) and it played back sounding (to my ear, at least) really nice. I selected the "Good" Quality in the iTunes conversion process. Check it out and see what you think.

Thanks again for all the help.

Dean