Mark D Lew wrote:

On Dec 7, 2006, at 8:59 AM, John Howell wrote:

Lots of opinions being thrown around here, and NONE of us has seen the inside of a law school, but this brings up a concrete question.

Do you know that?

I realize you're speaking metaphorically, and for the sake of clarity I confirm that I am neither a lawyer nor a law student nor have I ever been one. I did, however, in my youth spend quite a bit of time inside a law school.

Not to mention those of us who have spent time at law schools, and have worked in the legal field for many years. (Not copyright law, though, otherwise I might have said something earlier).

cd
--
http://www.livejournal.com/users/dershem/#
http://members.cox.net/dershem