All of the GPO Notation instruments are supposed to have a pitch bend range of 12 semitones, but the "1/2 Tone Pitch Bend Range" in HP also needs to be set to that value (12). If you do this, straight glisses (i.e., tab slides) of 12 semitones or less will be smooth on stringed instruments. Other glisses are instrument-appropriate (i.e., piano and harp glisses are never pitch bend glisses).

The Full GPO solo strings (even the notation set) have an error in the programming -- their pitch bend range is set incorrectly, and glisses will not play back correctly for those instruments. If your score has only Full GPO solo strings (or if those are the only instruments with glisses), set the "1/2 Tone Pitch Bend Range" to "2". In that case, glisses of more than a whole step will be played as runs.

Not to continually hawk my tutorial or anything, but if you want more information, it's all in there.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]