Thank you for the information, Norm.

Chuck

On Dec 16, 2006, at 6:18 AM, norm wrote:

If I am correct Mr. Tom Dowd passed away in Florida a couple of years ago. There was a film of his life( sort of a sundance festival type of thing) titled " a life in music" that bio'd his career. Very interesting guy. As an aside to his musical career with Atlantic, he was, during World War II, a member of the top secret 'Manhattan Project' which eventually developed the atomic bomb. If this film is still available it is well worth watching. Norm