What a sad loss for me.

Bob, "Be impossible to misunderstand", is what makes his templates so
great. His approach has helped me immensely and his generosity has saved
me huge amounts of time and made my playing and rehearsing with others
go so much more smoothly.

Chuck, if you go to the memorial in January, please convey to those
there how grateful I am to Bill for sharing his hard work.

**Leigh