From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Éric Dussault
Sent: Wednesday, 20 December 2006 12:57 PM
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: Re: [Finale] Short cuts

Le 06-12-19 à 20:38, Aaron Sherber a écrit :

> >Still can't get s,n or f to come in any size except micro- even in
> 'mid
> >sentence'. But, it's so easily enlarged I'll live with that!
>
> I'm not sure I understand what you mean. The inserts should appear
> in whatever point size you are using. If you have your Text tool
> set to 10 point text, the inserts will be in 10 pt. If you have
> them set to 24 point, they will be in 24 pt.

Ok. But if he doesn't like the appearance of these inserts, they are
customizable. Go to document options --> text and change the
percentage of the font size (something around 130 % should be fine)
of whatever setting that is there for each insert symbol (or
globally). Maybe that is what Jef was referring to.

Éric Dussault