PS.- Hi, Dennis

From: "Dennis Bathory-Kitsz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Hi all,

FinWin 2K7, WinXP.

Select area, choose from menu Mass Edit, Music Spacing, Apply Note Spacing
to Current Part/Score. It seems to have no effect on the selected area.
Apply Beat Spacing and Apply Time Signature Spacing do work. However, if I
right click on the selected area and choose Music Spacing, Apply Note
Spacing, it does work.

Have I missed a behavior change, or does this just not work from the menu?

Dennis